Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010! (lots of pictures)

We had a great Easter with family. We originally did not think we were going to be able to go to South Carolina to visit, but Josh worked hard on Friday to get everything done for work that he was going to have to do Saturday so we could go! I'm glad we did! Saturday, we went to Josh's parents (gigi's and papaws). Hayden and Cayson's cousins were there and they played outside ALL day. We had an Easter egg hunt and they dyed Easter eggs! Cayson thought he would try and eat the Easter egg dye, so his lips were blue the rest of the day :)

Then Sunday, we spent Easter with my family. We went to church for their Easter service, but only stayed about 10 minutes. Since it's not our church, I do not feel comfortable taking them to the nursery because we just do not go enough and Cayson can be really funny about who he will stay with, and they just were not going to last the whole church service. They were not bad, but they were making noises and moving around and we finally just left because some of the church members were being slightly dramatic and turning around and staring at us! But after church my family came to my parents and we had a yummy Easter lunch and had another Easter egg hunt for the boys!Hayden and Cayson's Easter baskets. The Easter bunny brought Hayden a memory game, a nerf gun thing, bubbles, a football, m&m's and smarties. Cayson got a new Mickey Mouse club house juice cup, a ball, bubbles, smarties, and goldfish.


We took family pictures after church because we were rushing out the door and didn't have time to before church.

My brother and me.

My parents, brother and me.

My little family!

My sweet boys!

Hayden and daddy putting together an Easter gift from grandmother!

1 comments:

stephanie h said...

Looks like you had a great Easter! : )