Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Our Weekend!

We had a good weekend. Josh's work load was minimal so we got to spend more time with him than usual on the weekends. Friday night, Josh and I watched the movie Everybody's Fine. I've been wanting to see it, but we usually don't rent movies unless we can get them using a free red box code and the last few times he has gone up to a red box, they don't have it. So, we splurged :) and rented it On Demand.I'm so glad we did. It was so good, but I cried the entire time! You know when you cry a lot, it can be exhausting? I told Josh after we watched it, I was exhausted from crying so much! I don't know if everyone would find it that sad, but my entire life, I have had this thing for older men being lonely and not having anyone! It just broke my heart that he was by himself and he had to go visit his family to see them. A lot of other little things happened along the way that were sad, but I won't ruin it for those that haven't seen it yet. If you haven't seen it, you should definitely rent it. It was good!

Saturday-We didn't do too much. Josh worked a little bit in the morning and the boys and I hung out. I did some school work that I needed to get finished for this week. When Josh got home, we went grocery shopping and then went and ate Mexican ( I had to get the chef's name for something we are doing for one of my classes).

Sunday- We got up and went to church and we tried a new Sunday School class. This is really stepping out of my comfort zone, but we joined our church a little over a year ago and really haven't done anything to get involved. I had been praying that God would open a door for us to get involved and a couple weeks ago, Josh got an e-mail personally inviting us to this young adult Sunday School class and I felt like it was an answer to my prayer so we went. I really liked it and I think Josh did too. Everyone was really nice and it's not too big and we weren't the only new people so that was good. I still am positive we are probably the youngest couple there, but I guess I just need to get used to that! After church we went to Subway and then came home for long naps. Then we took the boys to the park for a little while. We had told Hayden we would take him to the pool, because they just opened our community pool, but we have had some cold mornings and nights and were afraid the water wouldn't be warm enough, so we settled for the park! I didn't take any pictures though! My camera's battery is about to die and I need to charge it!

1 comments:

Melisa said...

You've got me wanting to check that movie out now...thanks!