Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday!

Hayden, Can you really be 4 years old today? Where did the time go? It seems like just a short time ago you were just a baby, and then a 2 year old who I worried would never talk. Now you're 4 and you NEVER stop talking! You are independent, stubborn, talkative, always have to have things your way, and a terrible eater. Yet, you are also an extremely lovable, full of energy, funny, smart, beautiful 4 year old boy. You love to be outside, love your momma, try to act like your daddy, and pick on your brother one minute but hugs and kiss him the next. You love trains and cars! You love to take all of your toys apart which results in lots of toys getting thrown away because we lose pieces. Everything you have has to have a trailer, which you learned from your daddy since he always has a trailer with his lawn equipment in it. As frustrating as it can be that all your toys are tied together and I can never find my hair twisties (because that is what you use to tie your toys together), I hope I never forget that you did that at this age! Four years ago today, your daddy and I went to the hospital so excited to meet you! I wondered what you would look like, what you would be like, how my life would change with you in it! Today, I can say you were the most wonderful surprise! There are days I go to bed exhausted because of you, but then you come cuddle up next to me and tell me, "I love you mommy princess!" and I can't imagine my life without you in it! You tell me you will always be my baby, but one day you will grow up like daddy. I never knew how fast time flew by until you were born. I never knew I could love someone so much! Happy 4 years my sweet baby boy! You are so special and so loved!!

0 comments: